High waisted trousers are the way to casual, street style chic look, but often getting it perfect for your body type and matching it with the right top can be quite difficult and if done incorrectly can ultimately make you look like a disaster.
The first important thing is to understand your body conditions to choose the right high waisted pants. If you have a short torso, look for pants that do not go too far above the waist, otherwise it will make the body look proportionate.
- High-waste pants make the legs look longer.
- High-waste pants hide your stomach so that it looks flat so you don't have to worry about your stomach sticking out.
Choosing the right belt or no belt;
- If you wear a long top, the belt is not visible so you do not need one. You can still use one for extra support if your pants are loose.
- If you wear a short top or your top is attached to your pants, you should wear a belt to make it look better. The type of belt you use depends entirely on your top.
The perfect tip:
The last important decision is to choose the perfect top. There is a wide range of tops that you can choose to wear with high waisted pants. Wear a t-shirt top for a casual look
- You can wear crop tops. They are elegant and stylish
- Wear a button down full sleeve collar blouse to create a vintage style
- Check the dress shirt that is attached to give you a stylish boy look.