Dressing for clubs can be a tough question. You have to understand the club style and music style that is played in the club, otherwise it would be the situation for fish out of water. Club dresses are pretty much out there, which makes it difficult for one to choose the right one. The fact that there is no code here makes it a tricky alternative. When it comes to men and women, the codes are sometimes quite different. Let's look at the various club clothing guides for both men and women.
For Men: Compared to women, the club dresses for men are limited which makes them easier to dress themselves for a club night.
- Trousers – The straight alternative here is to choose something other than jeans. One of the suggestions is to wear Khakis or Chino pants. These are fantastic as they have many other variants than the usual denim blue.
- Shoes – The first thing to remember is no sneakers. The best club shoes would be the chukka boots.
- Tops – Casual shirts or smart t-shirts would be right for a club night. One should think twice about wearing a collar t-shirt.
For Women: It's pretty crazy out there for women when it comes to club dresses.
- Bottoms – trousers are good, the best of the pants are the cigarette pants. Another alternative might be to wear skirts, short of medium size. The wild card item here is the non-denim shorts.
- Shoes – The choice of shoes is quite important. Clear high heels usually appear to be for clubs.
- Tops – If trousers are worn, the short tank tops or lace shirt go perfectly with them. The skirts also fit well with the aforementioned tops, but there are a whole host of other tops for women.
- Others – This can vary from long dresses to short dresses. The favorite of all is LBD (Little Black Dresses).